Welcome

Welcome to Room 2s Blog. This is where we share news about what we have learnt.



Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nightmares

We are learning to make our writing exciting. We wrote about a nightmare we had and then illustrated our writing using 'do ink'. Check out the cool illustrations and stories that these children managed to complete!

I had a nightmare. When I had a nightmare I dreamt about a scary monster. It tried to catch me. It was at my home. The monster came up on the roof. I was frightened. I called for help. I was so so scared. It was dark.

Janet


Janet's Nightmare by room02, made at DoInk.com

One night I had a nightmare at my home. I was sleeping in my bed. It was all about a monster and me. The monster was chasing me all around the house then I got tired. The monster wasn't tired then he caught me. He put me in a big cage then I couldn't get out.

Ryan


Ryan's Nightmare by room02, made at DoInk.com

No comments: